Reading 07

 Reading Task #7

This weeks reading task was fairly straight forward because it was all about feedback, i firstly recived some feedback from Denis, which actually ended up being a great help as it made me aware of a few things that i wouldnt have noticed before! I need to add some more citations to my paragraphs in order for it to be legible and to back up what im saying. Im going to go back over my theme paragraphs and add in more info to them as denis said they were on the shorter side, which i completly agree with as i was in quite a rush when i was completing them. 

I then went ahead and gave Denis some feedback and i thought that he had done a really great job because everything was so clear and consistent it was very easy to read and to follow along with! 

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts