Unity Tutorial 4

In this tutortial I learned how to create a sprite animation and it turned out to be pretty straight forward.
To do a sprite animation you need to have a sprite with a few different photos of them at different points of motion and then you set those photos onto markers within the animation tab and then you can see the sprite coming to life which is very interesting to see how it comes along! you can several animations to one sprite so they could be a fully animated character! 


In the second part of the tutorial I added a projective which was also a sprite but it turns out that was a little bit trickier and it ended up breaking my game and making it unplayable, its telling me to fix all the compiler errors even though i cant see a problem and then when I delete what it tells me too it just creates more problems so im gonna leave it for the moment and try and fix the problem before the next set of tutorials next week!


a snap of my console to show some of the errors im receving


Comments

Popular Posts