Reading 05

 

 For this weeks reading task i created a code document by creating 5 topics and finding related themes within each reading. 

It was a fairly straight forward process and there was a lot of relatable themes within my readings because of the topic. I started by downloading all my readings into PDF form and opened them up in Adobe Acrobat and then i started highlighting text that i thought was relevant and i left a comment on each piece of highlighted text and named each one acordingly, then as i progressed through the readings i was finding a lot of similar topics and themes within each reading. 

Overall i am happy with my progression within the reading tasks, im finding them a lot better than i was before and i think i have improved my writing skills.

 


Comments

Popular Posts