Unity Tutorial 07

 


This weeks unity tutorial was a challenging one i ran into a good few problems along the way, in this one i thought there was quite a lot of code and i keep running into the same problems of misspelling a word and then it completely brakes my game and it is hard to notice a small spelling mistake among a lot of code. 

Overall i enjoyed following along with this tutorial and learning a few new things along the way. I think some elements of this tutorial that i can add to my game would be some sort of camera controlled movement and the collectible items or power ups, so it was good to get some experience on how to make it happen. 

 One sort of power-up i could add to my game could be Nitrous oxide or NoX, this is used to speed up cars. I think this could be a cool feature so i will do some research to see how complicated it is.

Comments

Popular Posts