Unity Tutorial 02

 Unity #2


The second part of these tutorials i found to be a lot easier i think i was just on a roll and i seem to be finally getting used to using Unity and I'm looking forward to creating my own game when the time comes! ill definitely be using a lot of the info i learned on today's tutorial. 

I was able to code in the vehicle controls and was able to move forwards, backwards, left and right all by using the w,a,s and d keys which is great because it feels very natural. 

 The tutorial highlighted how important it is to keep everything labeled and organized as it will help down the line in the making of the game, so that's one thing ill be sure to do in the making of my own game.

 screenshot of my vehicle turning.


 screenshot of my game code.


Unity #2 - Plane Challenge 

This was quite a fun challenge, being able to mess around with the code was a great help and it was nice to figure some things out on my own! 

The game is actually quite fun too but the controls are very challenging to use! 

cant wait to get started on the next challenge! 



Comments

Popular Posts