My Favourite Game

 The Witcher: Wild Hunt

This is an Artwork made for the game

The Witcher: Wild Hunt is still the best game that i have ever played to this day.

Its made by a company called CD Project Red and I'm a big fan of the games that they make. 

The main character of this game is Geralt, and that is the character you play throughout the game apart from a few short quests/missions where you get to play as Ciri, She is the first ever female witcher she also has special powers. Geralt has a strong bond and connection with Ciri and a long history with Ciri's family. Geralt sworn to protect Ciri so when Geralt realizes that she is in danger he must set out to save her.

This game is set in a fantasy medieval world that is fully open world and has lots of RPG elements. 

In game screenshot.


All photos were acquired off of the official Witcher 3: Wild Hunt website.

https://thewitcher.com/en/witcher3

 

Comments

  1. Hey Darragh! Was just reading your post about you're favourite game being the Witcher! It seems like a great game and would love to try it sometime! I've actually seen the life adaptation series that came out on Netflix and thought they did a great job at making a series out of it. I don't know much about the game but I've learned a little bit about the story from the series. Can't wait for season 2 to come out and see what else Geralt and Ciri are up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darragh! I love the witcher, I think its one of the coolest games that came out of Poland and I'm proud to be from there just because of it. There are so many side missions after you've completed the game to the point that you can spend hours upon hours each day and it still wouldn't be complete. I love their art work as well and some bits were inspired from game of thrones which I thought was cool - Anna Zurawska

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts